Saturday 30 April 2011

UFC 129: Lyoto Machida Knocks Out Randy Couture in Spectacular Fashion

by Michael David SmithMachida beats Randy Couture at UFC 129.In one of the most spectacular knockouts in mixed martial arts history Lyoto Machida used a brilliant kick to knock out Randy Couture at UFC 129 -- and perhaps end Couture's career.

Machida's jumping front kick was reminiscent of the kick that Machida's friend and training partner Anderson Silva used to defeat Vitor Belfort in February. Like Silva, Machida credited the action star Steven Seagal for teaching them the kick.

"I feel very good because I trained it a lot, this kick," Machida said after the fight. "My dad taught me, Mr. Steven Seagal taught me also."

 

Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments

Source: http://mmafighting.com/2011/04/30/ufc-129-lyoto-machida-knocks-out-randy-couture-in-spectacular-f/

Hirotaka Yokoi Hidehiko Yoshida Yoshiyuki Yoshida Yoon Dong Sik

No comments:

Post a Comment