Wednesday 4 May 2011

Cain Velasquez Says Shoulder Recovery Nearing 100 Percent

Filed under:

It's not easy for Cain Velasquez to attend fights. The UFC heavyweight champion, who has been on the shelf since his title win over Brock Lesnar last October, is itching to return to the cage.

"Every fight I've gone to I've been jealous so I can't wait to get in there," Velasquez said Monday on The MMA Hour, when asked about attending this past Saturday's packed UFC 129 event. "I'm hungry. This is what I love doing. This is my dream job, to work out for a living. To not be able to do it right now, it's kind of hard."

Source: http://mmafighting.com/2011/05/02/cain-velasquez-says-shoulder-recovery-nearing-100-percent/

Randy The Natural Couture Dan Cramer Alberto Crane Marcio Pe de Pano Cruz

No comments:

Post a Comment