Sunday 15 May 2011

Frank Trigg: I'm Not Going to Retire, I'm Just Going to Fade Away

Filed under:

If Frank Trigg had it his way, he would have called it quits 10 years ago, but as the 39-year-old heads into the thirteenth year of fighting, there's no expiration date for his MMA career just yet.

Not that he could set one if he wanted to.

"I'm an adrenaline junkie," Trigg recently said on MMAFighting.com's The MMA Hour. "I love training and I can't stop training."

Trigg attempted to retire in 2006 after a loss to Carlos Condit in the Rumble of the Rock tournament. Less than eight months later, he stopped Jason "Mayhem" Miller to win the IconSport middleweight title.

Source: http://mmafighting.com/2011/05/15/frank-trigg-im-not-going-to-retire-im-just-going-to-fade-awa/

Dos Caras Jr Phil Cardella Roan Jucao Carneiro Shane The Engineer Carwin

No comments:

Post a Comment