Tuesday 10 May 2011

Matyushenko gets UFC 129 win in less than a minute

Vladimir Matyushenko must have had other plans for Saturday night, as he made quick work of Jason Brilz at UFC 129 in Toronto. He won the fight in just 20 seconds.

In front of 55,000 at the Rogers Centre, Matyushenko came out swinging, landing a perfect undercut that sent Briz to the ground. He finished with ground and pound that knocked Brilz out. Brilz protested after the fight, but the replay showed that he had gone limp.

"I've been working on my striking skills a lot," Matyushenko said after the win. "I wanted to prove to my fans that I'm capable of doing much more."

This win puts the 40-year-old Belarussian's record at 26-5, while Brilz falls to 18-4.

Source: http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/blog/cagewriter/post/Matyushenko-gets-UFC-129-win-in-less-than-a-minu?urn=mma-wp1828

Patrick The Predator Côté Randy The Natural Couture Dan Cramer Alberto Crane

No comments:

Post a Comment